Enjoy a "paw"fect day out with your pup, meandering down the Arboretum's 16 miles of hiking trails. You can also shop from local businesses and organizations in the pet expo and meet dogs available for adoption and inquire about volunteering with local pet shelters.
Schedule and location
- Sunday September 11, 2022
- 7 am - Sunset: Dogs allowed on the grounds
- 9 am - 4 pm: Vendor expo
- $5 admission fee per dog.
We want you to have a "paw"-fect day, however, we ask that you please adhere to the following rules while visiting with your dog
- Dogs must be attended and on a leash at all times.
- All dogs must have updated vaccinations and registrations.
- For the safety of both your pet and the natural environment, do not let dogs go off the marked trails.
- Please clean up after your pet, bags are available at the Visitor Center.
- Dogs are not allowed in the following locations:
Thornhill Educational Center
Administration Building and Research Center
- Restrooms for humans who need to bring their dogs with them can be found at the following locations:
Thornhill Picnic Shelter
Prairie Visitor Station
Big Rock Visitor Station