TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2021 - 7:00 PM
Do your pup's leash manners make you dread going for walks? Does the way in which your dog reacts to other dogs or people on walks make you want to just stay inside? Well, we have a special event you won't want to miss!
Join A Sound Beginning trainer Ali Evanson for a 90-minute virtual training seminar on Walking the Reactive Dog at 7 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, May 11. Ali will give a presentation and then go through demonstrations of training exercises before taking participant questions.
Whether fostering, you've recently adopted, or you’ve had your dog since a puppy but now you are having trouble on walks and it’s becoming harder to handle, this seminar can help!
What can you do? How would you begin training?
THIS SEMINAR WILL COVER -
- Management --- what kind of collar/leash, etc., is best to reduce reactivity while providing safety and control.
- How to understand the principles of behavior modification so you can effectively change your dog’s perception of their environment from UH-OH to OK!
- How to prevent reactivity and what to do if management fails and your dog does react.
PRESENTED BY -
A Sound Beginning Program and I Got This Sit Behavioral Trainer Ali Evanson KPA CTP, CDBC
Reserve your virtual seat for $20. Registrations will be taken through May 8 but don't delay because only 100 tickets are available for this seminar. Once it sells out, it's sold out!!
The best part about the seminar? It's a fundraiser for MLRR, too! 75% of ticket sales will be donated back to our rescue. Want to help us in our mission? You can donate an additional amount if you would like to and our rescue pups would be so very appreciative of the gesture.
THE FINE PRINT -
- Registration closes when 100 seats are sold or on May 8, whichever comes first
- Within 48 hours of registering, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the virtual training session. A reminder will be sent on the day of the event as well.
- Refunds for cancellations will be issued upon request through May 9 only. Cancellations made after May 9 will NOT be refunded.
- The seminar will NOT be recorded for viewing later - be sure you login on the day of the seminar to participate. Refunds will not be given for those who forget to login or those who login after the seminar has started.
Any questions about the seminar topic – contact A Sound Beginning Program at 630-776-8197 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org